Ben Finney <ben+freesoftw...@benfinney.id.au>
writes:

> In other words: Get the money to me before the end of this month and
> I'll donate it to MediaGoblin in the name of Free Software Melbourne.

Today I made a donation of US$240 to the campaign, hooray!

It was a little complicated; I'm still trying to declare the donation in
the name “Free Software Melbourne” instead of my name. If we want to do
this again in future, it will be advantageous to be incorporated and
have a bank account. That brings a whole lot more hassle though :-/

Thanks to the following members who contributed to this donation:

    Benet Hitchcock
    Alex Fraser
    Ben Finney

And thanks, of course, to anyone who donated on their own.

--
 \      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too |
  `\      much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” |