agree, group donations a good idea . .

and can I throw an option into the mix for future - diaspora (
http://diasporaproject.org/) - seems like facebook is determined to kill
itself through greed and i wonder if a strong push of support at the right
time could increase chances of flight to diaspora rather than (or as well
as) google+ / twitter?