On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:02:42AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Adam Bolte <abo...@systemsaviour.com>
> writes:
>
> > As the meet-up is only a few days away, it's probably not reasonable
> > to expect everyone will have time to send me keys prior to the event.
> > Happy to do this if people want, but I agree with your assessment that
> > leaning towards ad hoc might be the way to go. Depending on how we go
> > for time, how many people turn up (and interest levels), I'd even be
> > happy to continue keysigning while waiting on dinner - if there are no
> > objections, anyway.
>
> It's also worth noting that a keysigning party has a misleading name:
> The purpose of the party is not to sign keys at the party :-)

Excellent point.

> The actual signing of keys is usually done at one's leisure *after* the
> party.

That's true, although I'll be prepared to walk first timers through it
(not that there's much to it anyway).

So if anyone would like to send me their keys before Wednesday night,
I can make the key list available at that time - either via a
temporary URL which I'll post here, or (if anyone requests it)
e-mailing people back directly.