On 13 August 2013 10:39, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <ani...@debian.org> wrote:

> And not only that. If caff is used, the gpg signauture will be sent
> encrypted and the owner of the email address has to have the secret key
> to open the encrypted signature.

Good point.

For that matter, would anyone here object to signing the following key for
me? If so, why? If not, why not?

Brian Mays <br...@debian.org>

Do a Google search, if lucky you may find that I use to be responsible for
PCMCIA in Debian, but run out of time, so now other people have taken over.
Yes, I am definitely a Debian developer too. That email address is a valid
email address too (Google can prove this).

Most people signing wouldn't bother checking details like this with Google.
--
Brian May <br...@microcomaustralia.com.au>