On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 10:51:29AM +1000, Andrew Pam wrote:
> On 03/09/13 10:44, Patrick Sunter wrote:
> >... don't mean to criticize others when I haven't stepped forward to do
> >anything myself but would be good to know what's going on. I might be able
> >to volunteer some time to help get things done on the day, or even give a
> >talk on the potential benefits of using  FOSS in public decision-making for
> >example.
>
> I'd be happy to help out again, maybe give a talk if needed.

Thanks for the offers for talks. I'll check with Lev to see how we're
going in that department.

One concern that we currently have is that the venue that we have used
previously (the Unitarian Church hall) has no public Internet access
anymore. We can of course still tether to our phones... but it's less
than ideal.

If anyone can suggest an alternative venue that's at least as easy to
get to, has us covered for Internet access, parking, etc. please speak
up.