Haha, well said.
Anyways, I belive that there's nothing wrong with having a nice logo, and if there's people willing to make logos, then why not indulge them?

-Chase

On 11/28/05, Jérôme Nicolle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Arthur Othieno a écrit :

>And since when was judging the maturity of a project based on it's logo
>design?

maybe since the world get ruled by merchandising and business... We need
to be "smart looking" enough to not be targeted by press as just a gang
of hippies wanting to hack MS' business imho

J.