Arthur Othieno a écrit :

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 01:01:42PM +0100, J?r?me Nicolle wr

You broke threading, and everything else that depends on it, evidently.

Uh?

Exactly why it doesn't apply here. You just answered your own question.

[snip]
Damn... Can't you think of using your hacking skills to somthing constructive? I've told about clustering, cuz it's somthing I had fun dealing with. Everyone working on this project will know the platform enough to build solutions on it, like clusters or anything else... It can lead to a _legal_ business, and doing the necessary effort to look *and* to be as professionnal as we're able to, like by having a corporate like organisation, with a project leader, teams working on different approaches for cracking, some other teams working on the use for the box once cracked...Some ''less'' technical people to work on graphics, communication...

Having such a structure may let us work faster and doing something more usefull than just opening the way to modchips makers and some other lamers...

And so is working code, documentation etc., all of which have _actual_
utility, than the less-important eye-candy.
I know it is necessary, and I know I can't help a lot but for translation and organisation as I don't have so advanced technical skills on cryptography and hardware reverse engineering. That's why I'm rather offering ideas and opportunities to make this project usefull for real world people after beeing fun for geeks like us...