At this point that still wont be much of an advantage, since:

 a. I believe customizations were made to the xbox processors
 b. The binaries will not run without the supporting operating
 system etc from the xbox.

For now, most analysis will have to be made by looking at the
executables in a hex editor or decompiler, and poking/prodding
the xbox as it runs to see what happens.

* Sheldon Neuberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-28 21:06]: