I have a Powerbook. I would be more than glad to test code/binaries whatever

And same goes for my FreeBSD system...

On Nov 28, 2005, at 9:06 PM, Sheldon Neuberger wrote:

Perhaps someone has access to a machine with PowerPC architecture?

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:00:01 -0500, Alex Goodwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is because xbox360 executables are meant to run on a
completely different processor architecture than your x86 pc, the
instruction sets are different and as such, xbox executables will
not run on a pc without some sort of emulation layer.

As another example, if you put linux on a PowerPC based mac, and
linux on your x86 machine, you can not run executables built for
the PowerPC based linux machine.

* Justin Noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-28 17:56]:
I ran it on xp and got the same result