Heh.  I see it now... It will be like [EMAIL PROTECTED] except cracking xbox360's encryptiion...

On Nov 28, 2005, at 8:28 PM, Alex Corn wrote:

This may be out of the question (because it can take years to break encryption) but I volunteer all the processing power I own to breaking encryption for this project. I have a lot. Someone else needs to write the code though.