The decryption key for the emulator file (.xex) (if its even encrypted) will have to be stored within the Xbox360 which is a far more feasible place to start looking than attempting to brute force guess it.

However I doubt having the having the decryption key will be of much help as I would bet money that Microsoft have digitally signed the emulator executables similar to the first Xbox so that if they are modified it will refuse to accept them.

George,

PS: I can't remember the length of key they used for the first Xbox but I think I remeber reading somewhere it would take the age of the known universe with the world combined computing power to break it.

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.