I know that to run old games the 360 downloads an emulator. I have heard that you can get this emulator on the 360 by burning it to a CD from the computer and installing to the 360 (I guess it was made to do this for those without net connections). Couldn't this be another vulnerability? Could anybody find out if the emulator files are verified before the 360 executes them?