Robert...

I was toying with UI other day, wanted to implement drag'n'drop functionality.
I quickly cut'n'pasted code from freeampUI to Theme's Win32Window.h/cpp, so
the window started to accept WM_DROPFILES.

But then I even quicker got frustrated to death, could not figure out how
to get the filenames to PLM. Spent time looking at class hierarchy and
could not see a way (well, I'm not speaking inherited virtual functions and
other wacky C++ encapsulation/data hiding stuff very fluently). Can you
think of something?

Else, I think theme.ui is too damn complex. I think I'll want to draw a
hierarchy diagram.

--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds