you get a pointer to the PlaylistManager in the FAContext that is passed to your
UI when it is instantiated. Use this pointer to add items and access all other
playlist functionality. you should also listen for the Playlist Events such as
AddItem, UpdateItem, and MoveItem if you are implementing your own playlist
manager...

elrod