did you?
volume is still getting decreased in beta2.
try clicking 'next song' repeatedly for some time.
(didn't have guts to update from CVS today, so I did not look into source).

other:

strange thing, in order to get 'directory' format theme visible in Options
dialog one needs to have directory to end with extension '.FAT'. working as
designed?

--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds