> did you?
> volume is still getting decreased in beta2.
> try clicking 'next song' repeatedly for some time.
> (didn't have guts to update from CVS today, so I did not look into
source).

I cannot repoduce this at all -- do you see the slider value go down too?
Would you be willing to help me debug this a bit if I told you where to
place debug messages?

> strange thing, in order to get 'directory' format theme visible in Options
> dialog one needs to have directory to end with extension '.FAT'. working
as
> designed?

No, not quite. The dialog isn't supposed to select directories -- currently
selecting a directory needs to be done by hand or by your means. I'm don't
think I'll have time to fix this in time.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I typed that. :-)

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert