    Scott> The distribution is about 500k in size.  The actual source
    Scott> code for the library is little under 300k uncompressed.
    Scott> I'm not sure if this would be viable to include in the
    Scott> freeamp source and change freeamp to use it, but I'd be
    Scott> happy to help make it work.

Wow. :) I don't know if this says that id3v2 is hugely bloated,
C++ is hugely bloated, or what:

[ben@gilgamesh:~/src/python/ID3]% ls -l ID3.py                          10:51PM
-rwxr-xr-x   1 ben      users        7814 Nov 19 14:28 ID3.py

That's more like it ;)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters P and G and the number 5.
"Porcoga daisuki!"