Twice now, I have gone into change the theme, and upon hitting OK, the
theme partially appears and then the machine [appears to] hang
completely. I can telnet into the box, and X doesn't seem to be
running, nor do any of the apps I had running under X.

However, back at the box, all keyboard and mouse input is completely
ignored. I end up having to 'reboot' from the telnet connection.

This is bad. I am not sure what I can do to help track this down
(suggestions are welcome), but if it continues I will have to stop
testing, I can't afford to have my machine go down like that (various
servers running on it).

Anyone else seen this?
rjf&