> >Perhaps someone with more experience could figure out what messages
> >are posted as a result of WINDOWS_KEY+M (maybe using Spy++ or a
> >similar tool) and then figure out why Freeamp isn't handling them?
>
> This is the relevant portion of what I get from Spy++ when hitting the
> Windows Key +
>  M:
>
> WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING
> WM_MOVE xPos = 3000, yPos = 3000
> WM_SIZE fwSizeType = SIZE_MINIMIZED, nWidth = 0, nHeight = 0
> WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING
>
> I'd say something needs to be done to handle the WM_SIZE with fwSizeType
==
> SIZE_MINIMIZED, like checking if the window is already minimized and if
not,
> minimizing it. Anyone?

Did you Spy on the FreeAmp window or some other window? I've observed the
same behaviour in other windows, but FreeAmp never gets these messages.
Otherwise I could simply handle them. The real question is how do I tell
windows that I want to get these messages?

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert