Hi!

I've downloaded the latest version 2.0.4 and it still takes a long time to
load up. It may just be my computer, I don't how it is like on other
computers. But I do know WinAmp starts right away and it can't possibly start
any faster. And I think the coca-cola themes are awesome, and they can
copyright it if they want to, spreading the acceptance of freeamp should be on
the top of the list.

And here is a suggestion for the playlist of freeamp, let the user rate the
songs on the playlist with stars. Say the default is one star, and if the user
likes the song he/she can assign an additional star to it and the song will
play more frequently on the playlist. And have the max number of possible
stars is 4 where the song is played every other time, it was just a
suggestion.

Freeamp supporter,
Duc Tang