115, only a few on the playlist thought, again winamp loads them up faster. Maybe
you guys can get permission to look at Winamp's source code. I load up freeamp and I
just wait, nothing is happening and a little while it shows up, sometimes I think I
haven't double-clicked hard enough. Even when playing single files it takes quite a
while to load up. I have a Pentium Celeron 433Mhhz with 64 MB Ram, which I think
should be sufficient to load up a mp3 player.

Thanks,
Duc Tang