I think that is a great idea. Would it be possible to use such a language to
query the various directories of audio content (kerbango.com, shoutcast.com,
penguinaudio.com, live365.com, radiospy,com, broadcast.com, and others) to
create a metadirectory that could then be integrated into media player
and/or other hardware/software interfaces (without the browser)?