Hello,

I compiled and installed FreeAMP 2.1RC6. Deleted ~/.freeamp. Created a
new relatable profile. Scanned just one album's worth of ogg files.
Attempted to signature. Immediate segfault. Tried again. Immediate
segfault.

I am running Freeamp + the latest mb_client on Debian GNU/Linux
(unstable).

I was able to successfully scan a directory of mp3 files. Signaturing
failed, however, with a message asking if I was connected to the
internet or needed to configure a proxy. And, yes, I was connected to
the net at the time.

later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude" @ ([EMAIL PROTECTED] || ICQ #52640402)
http://www.ice-works.com/personal/LaterDude/index.html

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.