Isaac Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ehrm.  FreeAmp already writes id3v2 tags when you edit things..  Has
> ever since 2.1, maybe even before..  You did need to have id3lib
> installed up until the RC6 release to have support to write them,
> but we've since swallowed the id3lib source into our tree to get a
> consistant API/ABI, so you don't need it anymore.

Thanks, but... I don't normally edit things in FreeAmp. These are
generated by my ripping/encoding tool (jack). I now wonder what I
should give it for generating ID3v2. I somehow need to (or want
to) convert all my mp3s to ID3v2 from the info in my .cddb. So, if
anybody has suggestions...

Cheers,
 Colin