John Polstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Kevin Street wrote:

> Expansion of RCS keywords occurs on check_out_, not on checkin.  In
> other words, your cvs is responsible for expanding them.
>
> > If my cvs needs to do it, then I presume
> > I need to add some options to my CVSROOT to make that happen.  If so,
> > is there a description somewhere of what I need to steal out of
> > FreeBSD's CVSROOT that will make it happen?
>
> Grab the "options" file from there.

There were actually two things I needed to do.  Copy the `options' file
from FreeBSD's CVSROOT and add a line saying "options" to the
`checkoutlist' file so the options file is kept checked out in CVSROOT.

I needed to "cvs co" the src tree again since "cvs update" thought
everything was already up to date.

Thanks John & Rod.
--
Kevin Street