On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 09:20:44PM +0800, a little birdie told me
that Peter Wemm remarked

> 23> cat /home/ncvs/CVSROOT/options
> tag=FreeBSD=CVSHeader
> tagexpand=iFreeBSD,Id

Speaking of the whole subject, where is this (method of defining tags)
documented?  I've searched every bit of CVS documentation I can find
anywhere, and none of it mentions this.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator      |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]