On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 11:05:57PM -0800, William Woods wrote:

> >: 3COM Megahertz 10/100 LAN PC Card model #3CCFE574BT
> >
> > If this is the cardbus version, no.  If it is the pccard version then
> > yes.  We've received reports of this same model number being used for
> > both the pccard and cardbus.
>
> So, how do I tell if its pccard or cardbus? Got some way for me to test it?

Look at the business end of the card. Do you see a row of bumps the card?
If you do, then you are holding a CardBus. If you do not see the row of
bumps then you have a pccard.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.4
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses