> You can pull rev. 1.87 of if_ep.c out of the Attic from cvsweb:
>
>  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/i386/isa/Attic/if_ep.c
>
> And it will drop directly into your tree in /sys/i386/isa.
> Make sure you
> have 1.23.2.1 or later of if_epreg.h.

Argh, I thought I was talking on the freebsd-stable list. You're going to
have to talk to Matt about this card in -current, since he's the maintainer
of the driver now. I might look into it later, but I stopped cvsupping my
laptop when the ep driver upheavals began for fear of losing connectivity
totally (never have gotten the modem to work).

The instructions I gave -will- get a 3.X box working, however