:    I've reproduced the softupdates ftruncate panic and have a core dump
:    to play with.
:
:                                               -Matt

    Ok, Kirk fixed the softupdates ftruncate panic last night.  Make sure
    you have version 1.45 of sys/contrib/softupdates/ffs_softdep.c

    I would like to know if the person reporting the getblk lockup (I think
    it was Poul) sees that problem solved with the vinum fix that Alfred
    posted in regards to or whether we still have an open issue.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>