::still a problem, just got snagged a few moments ago, there's a traceback
::already on the way. :)
::
::-Alfred
:
:    Is this backed by the ata driver too?
:
:    If so, if either you or Poul could backoff to the wd driver and see
:    if the problem continues, I would appreciate it.

    I was able to reproduce it.  Never mind re: trying to use
    the 'wd' driver.  It occurs for me w/ SCSI.   It looks like
    a softupdates problem for sure.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>