On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 10:26:12AM -0500, Patrick Bihan-Faou wrote:
> Then as part of the build process, automatically create specific variables
> for RSA or other stuff as they show up:
>
> CRYPTO_RSA="RSAref" or CRYPTO_RSA="rsa" or CRYPTO_RSA="none". This can be
> done by a little bit of shell script easily.

I think this is the only way to properly handle it.  As Garrett pointed
out, some people in the USA actually do have a licence to use the "good"
version of RSA.

We could default if we wanted to:

    USA_RESIDENT=YES    ==>     CRYPTO_RSA=RSAref
    USA_RESIDENT=NO     ==>     CRYPTO_RSA=RSAintl

if CRYPTO_RSA was unset.

--
-- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])