On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> No, this is the same Garrett who persuaded you not to include the RSA
> code at all in the freefall repository so that I could continue to
> maintain a mirror without getting into trouble with the Technology

The upshot of all of which is that people who want RSA and have a license
would have to get their crypto from internat, or from freefall with a
special cvsup collection :-)

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson