The only changes I have for you are small typos...

/etc/rc.conf:
        "assigne router prefix" should be:
        "assign router prefix"

/etc/rc.network6:
        "if you instead want to route such packets to a "default"
        interface":  Looks to me like this comment is not applicable
        anymore.

        "Enable Router Renumbering, unicaset case" should be:
        "Enable Router Renumbering, unicast case"

Unfortunately I can't give you any good comments about functionality...I
want to do a buildworld/installworld on my test box to pick up all of
the changes regarding scoped addresses...I'm doing a cvs update now to
bring the sources over.

Once I'm back up and running, I'll let you know how it works for me.

Thanks!

Bruce.

PGP signature