On all CURRENT systems I updated today (31.10.2014) I had massive filesystem
corruption
after reboot. The systems do have

FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #1 r273914: Fri Oct 31 19:40:04 CET 2014 amd64

and suffer without exception from the same breakage, quitting services and/or
reporting
corrupted filesystems after a fresh reboot - even if I've performed a manual
triggered
"fsck -fz" in single user mode on the console.

All systems have GPT partion schemes.

The problem is serious! I can not get rid via fsck of the problem of corrupted
filesystems. Services like OpenLDAP (Slapd), nslcd, dbus, hal or postgresql do
not start
properly and need to be started manually after a reboot.

What is wrong? The fact that several CURRENT boxes are affected the very same
way (> 5 )
make me confident this is a serious bug recently introduced.

Oliver