> On 07 Jan 2015, at 15:02 , Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-li...@lists.zabbadoz.net>
> wrote:
>

>> On 07 Jan 2015, at 14:13 , Ed Maste <ema...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 7 January 2015 at 08:57, David Wolfskill <da...@catwhisker.org> wrote:
>>> --- kernel.debug ---
>>> linking kernel.debug
>>> ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o kernel.debug ...
>>> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>>> *** [kernel.debug] Error code 139
>>> I'm mostly wondering what "Error code 139" is intended to mean.... :-}
>>
>> It's the way termination due to a signal is reported. The exit status
>> is 128 + the signal number and SIGSEGV = 11.
>
> I did see it twice last night while doing HEAD builds, and i386.GENERIC only.
>  For later builds it was just gone again.  Not sure if anyone wants to figure
> out what was special about the two SVN revisions.   For me it was a
> cross-build from amd64 as part of make universe.

Ok, this continues;  I have since seen it four more times.  Still i386.GENERIC
only; none of the LINT kernels or other architectures.

Can someone please investigate what triggers this?

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed
 beneath the bitterness of their trial  had they not found a friend."