> On 08 Jan 2015, at 18:46 , Mark Johnston <ma...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 07:27:10PM +0100, Dimitry Andric wrote:

>>> Ok, I was able to reproduce the crash by cross-compiling i386 on amd64.
>>> Reverting r274569 made it go away for me. I'm going to try a few more
>>> times to see if it's consistent.
>>
>> Same here, reverting r274569 makes it work again.
>
> I've reverted it in r276848.

So I may revert this reverted changed locally again and see, as the universe
before your “backout” went through smoothly;  I’d rather understand the
root-cause that triggers this then having something I don’t quite understand
why it started to happen 8 weeks after a change…

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed
 beneath the bitterness of their trial  had they not found a friend."