I just checked out head and applied the patch and all except the last hunk
applied successfully.

My sys/modules/drm2/radeonkms/Makefile looks like this at the end and
therefor fails:

SRCS    +=                                                              \
        opt_acpi.h                                                      \
        opt_compat.h                                                    \
        opt_drm.h                                                       \
        opt_syscons.h                                                   \
        acpi_if.h                                                       \
        bus_if.h                                                        \
        fb_if.h                                                         \
        device_if.h                                                     \
        iicbb_if.h                                                      \
        iicbus_if.h                                                     \

CFLAGS  += -I${.CURDIR}/../../../dev/drm2/radeon

.include <bsd.kmod.mk>

Johannes Lundberg

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:45 AM, Jean-Sébastien Pédron <dumbb...@freebsd.org
> wrote:

> Hi!
> An update to the DRM subsystem, not including the drivers, is ready for
> wider testing!
> The patch against HEAD is here:
> https://people.freebsd.org/~dumbbell/graphics/drm-update-38.f.patch
> I'm interested in success/failure reports for amd64, powerpc and
> powerpc64 users, for i915 and Radeon GPUs. I already know there is a
> build issue on i386, please wait for the next patch if you are in this
> case.
> The changes brought by this patch are explained in a blog post:
> http://blogs.freebsdish.org/graphics/2015/02/18/testing-the-drm-update/
> This is working well for some Radeon users for more than a year.
> However, it only started to work with i915 a month ago, when the i915
> refresh was committed.
> Try your day-to-day applications, try suspend/resume, try all output
> connectors, try OpenGL stuff, try backlight controls, everything :)
> Thank you!
> --
> Jean-Sébastien Pédron

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information in this email is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee.
Disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action of use of this
email by person other than intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in
error, please destroy the original message.