Please do pull it from GENERIC until this is fixed in HEAD  and RELENG/10.

On July 31, 2015 8:32:17 AM Glen Barber <g...@freebsd.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 05:27:22AM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Ok, I made a GENERIC-NOPMS, without the device pmspcv, and adjusted my custom
> to include GENERIC-NOPMS.   And we boot (I'm typing this from a ssh session
> to the box).

Larry, thank you very much for testing this.

Benno, for 10.2-RELEASE, I think we're going to pull pmspcv from GENERIC
and issue an EN for the driver update when this is fixed.

I think this should be pulled from GENERIC in head and stable/10 in the
meantime, as well.

Glen