> * No longer a dependency on RSA (and therefore rsaref for US folks): SSH2
> can handle DSA keys which have no patent or usage restrictions. This means
> we could now enable SSH2 out of the box in a crypto installation, with no
> post-installation configuration requirements. We now have a truly free SSH
> client/server!

I wonder if we even have to have it be part of the crypto distribution
in such an event.  I always thought it would have been nice if it
could have come with the bindist, and if it doesn't have any "crypto"
dependencies or bits which explicitly *require* its' continued
segregation into the crypto dist, maybe we could move it over?

- Jordan