On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 08:41:29AM +0000, Glen Barber wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 11:39:11AM +0300, Slawa Olhovchenkov wrote:

> > > What isn't clear about the *numerous* statements that no one is being
> > > *forced* to use packaged base?
> >
> > Because nowhere present roadmap about co-existing packaged base and
> > traditionsl install.
> > Because nowhere present roadmap of packaged base future.
> > Because package base is show-stoper for 11.0 relese -- this is read as
> > "11.0 switch to package base".
> >

> And nowhere did it say "buildworld/buildkernel would no longer work."

buildworld/builkernel is requrement for `make packages`.
I am expect of removing installworld/installkernel.
Yes, I am don read about this. But in IT I am need to read between the
lines.
Also, installkernel broken in 10.x for multiple kernels and not planed
to fix. Why I need to expect different to this?