Yes, this is what I initially got. Although I'm not quite interested in
  this particular problem. What I need is profiling to work.

  Still, what you should look at is adding the `hints' directive to your
  kernel configuration file, if you haven't done so already. See if that
  fixes your problem.

--
 Bosko Milekic  *  Voice/Mobile: 514.865.7738  *  Pager: 514.921.0237
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://www.technokratis.com/