In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kri
s Kennaway writes:
>On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>
>> Obviously, if you need more randomness than a stock FreeBSD system
>> can provide you with, you add hardware to give you more randomness.
>
>This won't help if it's fed through Yarrow.

Nobody has said anything about forcing you to use Yarrow, have they ?

>> In other words, and more bluntly:  Please shut up now, will you ?
>
>No. There are legitimate technical issues to be resolved here. If you
>don't want to participate, press 'D' and move on with your life.

I think the general concensus is that all legitimate technical
issues has been resolved and that we are stuck with a small band
of merry men wasting bandwidth by repeatedly rehashing the obvious:
"Any source of random bits has a finite capacity and you should
not exceed that capacity."

I have not seen any new information in the last N emails from you.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD coreteam member | BSD since 4.3-tahoe