Quoting Warner Losh <i...@bsdimp.com> (from Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:53:59 -0700):

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 12:47 PM Alexander Leidinger <alexan...@leidinger.net> wrote:

Quoting Warner Losh <i...@bsdimp.com> (from Wed, 9 Nov 2022 08:54:33 -0700):

as well. I'd settle for a good script that could be run as root (better
would be not as root) that would take a filesystem that was created
by makefs -t zfs and turn on these features after an zpool upgrade.
I have the vague outlines of a test suite for the boot loader that I
could see about integrating something like that into, but most of my
time these days is chasing after 'the last bug' in some kboot stuff I'm
working on (which includes issues with our ZFS in the boot loader
integration).

How would you test a given image? bhyve/qemu/...?

I have a script that creates a number of image files and a number of qemu scripts that look
    like the following:

/home/imp/git/qemu/00-build/qemu-system-aarch64 -nographic -machine virt,gic-version=3 -m 512M -smp 4 \
        -cpu cortex-a57 \
        -drive file=/home/imp/stand-test-root/images/arm64-aarch64/linuxboot-arm64-aarch64-zfs.img,if=none,id=drive0,cache=writeback \
        -device virtio-blk,drive=drive0,bootindex=0 \
        -drive file=/home/imp/stand-test-root/bios/edk2-arm64-aarch64-code.fd,format=raw,if=pflash \         -drive file=/home/imp/stand-test-root/bios/edk2-arm64-aarch64-vars.fd,format=raw,if=pflash \
        -monitor telnet::4444,server,nowait \
            -serial stdio $*

There's a list of these files that's generated and looks to see if it gets to the 'success' echo in the minimal root I have for them.

So a little script which makes a copy of a source image, enables features on the copies and spits out a list of image files would suit your needs?
e.g.:
for feature A B C; do
   # ignoring inter-feature dependencies for a moment
  cp $source_image zfs_feature_$feature.img
  pool_name = import_pool zfs_feature_$feature.img
  enable_feature $pool_name $feature
  export_pool $pool_name
  echo zfs_feature_$feature.img
done