Quoting Warner Losh <i...@bsdimp.com> (from Wed, 9 Nov 2022 08:54:33 -0700):

as well. I'd settle for a good script that could be run as root (better
would be not as root) that would take a filesystem that was created
by makefs -t zfs and turn on these features after an zpool upgrade.
I have the vague outlines of a test suite for the boot loader that I
could see about integrating something like that into, but most of my
time these days is chasing after 'the last bug' in some kboot stuff I'm
working on (which includes issues with our ZFS in the boot loader
integration).

How would you test a given image? bhyve/qemu/...?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF