On 28-12-22 18:12, Ronald Klop wrote:

I've had success to capture errors by recording the screen with my phone and playing back on slow speed. Another option might be to enable serial port for the console of the guest and capture the output. But I don't know if the default ISO uses that and how hard it is to configure VirtualBox to do that properly.

Hi

I have used my phone before, and I tried that.

The last message with verbose turned on is

isa_probe_children: probing PnP devices
smist: found supported isa bridge Intel PIX4 ISA bridge
panic: td 0x1d94840 stack 0x2424ee8 not in kstack VA 0x2420000 4

A+
Paul