In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "David O'Brien" writes:
: AFAIK, we've never really supported -j for kernel building (which the
: linux module is part of).  -j makes for world should certainly still
: work.

Yes, but it has worked fairly well with values up to -j 10 on the
machines I have access to at work :-)

: Or you could help debug the problem and submit at Makefile patch. :-)

I usually do a make -j 3 NO_MODULES=yes and then a separate make for
the modules.

Warner