Since we are on the subject of ACPI, it is working great except for one
thing, it can't attach my sound card to the pcm device (does that sound
correct?). It definitely sees it:

unknown: <YMH0021> can't assign resources

Looks like the yamaha chipset to me. If I could get sound working, I'd
definitely be using acpica all the time. I think the thermal management
has been improved since the last time I tried it -- it kept the temp <
356K. Is there any way to set a temperature to be maintained? Or some way
to actually query the current temperature? (lmmon doesnt work)

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \