I just rebuilt my -current system yesterday, and now LyX is throwing up
all over itself.  It starts up fine, but if I try to load a document or
create a new one, it immediately dumps core.  The problem seems to be
occuring the the xforms library.  I have a fresh copy of the compat3x
distribution from 4.2-RELEASE installed, but LyX is still unhappy.  Does
anyone have any suggestions on how I might fix this?  I'm not opposed to
reverting back to a version of -current from earlier this month.  The
previous version I was running was from approximately January 5.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling                     | Research Assistant, VRAC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                         | 2624 Howe Hall -- (515)294-4916
http://www.137.org/patrick/             | http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/