In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Jose Gabriel J Marcelino writes:
: Ok, some people tried to help me find out why does the Aironet driver
: panic on reinsertion, under NEWCARD with my recent patch (see previous
: message and PR) however I need additional help to find the problem.

*ALL* cards panic on reinsertion.  At least all of them that I've
tried.  This has been broken in the past 2 or 3 weeks.

Warner