On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Doug Barton wrote:

>       Appropriate rc.conf(5) entries will be coming in a seperate commit. I am
>working on a general cleanup/update of that file, but I plan to wait till
>the reality in rc.conf is closer to what we want it to be.

This is only tangentially related but while you're talking about a
cleanup of the rc.conf(5) file, did anyone ever work up a patchset for
the NetBSD rc system that was discussed several months ago?

--
Brandon D. Valentine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a